Cleaning your furniture and upholstery at regular intervals is a necessity to keep those things glittering and perfect. That’s why different brands have developed specialized steam cleaner for cleaning your furniture. But among all the brands out there, it’s a little tight for you to choose the best steam cleaner for furniture. Considering the fact, we have come up with some steam cleaners that are specially designed for furniture. So let’s get started now to know what we have on our list.
Benefits Of Using the steam cleaner for furniture:
With versatile features and countless benefits, a steam cleaner works smarter to satisfy your needs. Generally, steam cleaners offer a better and higher amount of advantages compared to conventional cleaning methods. Using a steam cleaner is not only effective but also efficient. A steam cleaner makes any of your cleaning tasks possible that seemed impossible earlier. Let’s highlight some of the benefits of a steam cleaner below:
- It disinfects your furniture, upholstery, floors, and a lot more:
Using the power of steam heat and pressure, a steam cleaner kills almost 100% of germs and bacteria.
- It saves you hard-earned money and valuable time:
With a steam cleaner, you don’t need to spend money on buying chemicals like detergent or bleach. So you can save money. A steam cleaner also takes less time to complete the job so you can save time.
- Perfect cleaning with effortless attempts:
A steam cleaner functions by the use of hot steam and pressure. So with the steam and pressure flow, no dirt, dust, germs, or bacteria can survive.
- It prolongs the lifespan of furniture and upholstery:
A steam cleaner removes corrosive materials and abrasive dust, dirt, and stains, and thus it increases the lifespan of your furniture and upholstery.
- Multifunctional usages:
You can use a steam cleaner for cleaning all types of objects, furniture, curtains, floors, and a lot more without any hesitation.
Note: We have discussed the benefits of steam cleaners that are better for furniture cleaning. But if you want to know more about different types of benefits of steam mop, you can read the article here.
Table of Contents
- 5 Best steam cleaner for furniture
- 1. McCulloch MC1275 Heavy – Steam Cleaner For Furniture
- 2. LIGHT ‘N’ EASY Multifunctional Steam Mop – Best Upholstery Steam Cleaner
- 3. Wagner Spraytech Steam Cleaner – Portable Steam Cleaner For Furniture
- 4. ThermaPro Elite 12 in 1 Steam Mop – Steam Mop For Furniture
- 5. PurSteam Best Steamers – Best Home Steam Cleaner
- What to Look for in a Quality Steam cleaner?
5 Best steam cleaner for furniture
We have included different brands and models in the list of our top 5 best steam cleaner for furniture reviews considering your varied needs. All you need to do is matching your requirements and preferences and choose the one that best fits your needs and likings. So let’s now start discussing all the steam cleaner models in detail.
1. McCulloch MC1275 Heavy – Steam Cleaner For Furniture
If you want to have a natural deep cleaning for your furniture and make it sanitize without the use of any harsh chemicals such as detergent or bleach, then McCulloch MC1275 Heavy-Duty Cleaner is for you. Using only water and steam pressure, you will be able to eliminate dirt, dust, germs, and bacteria from your furniture.
This model contains a larger 48-ounce water tank to hold much water that lets you get rid of frequent water refilling and interruption. It can heat the water within 8 minutes and deliver a continuous steam flow for up to 45 minutes. The heated steam and steam pressure of 43 PSI makes your cleaning faster and smoother. Check out best steam mop for vinyl floors
This machine comes with 18 multifunctional accessories to give you a versatile cleaning experience so that you can perform the cleaning tasks in and around your home, every corner of your furniture and upholstery. The included mop cloths or pads, brass brush, nylon brushes, squeegee, etc. are of higher quality to ensure excellent performance.
McCulloch MC1275 Main Features:
- With the steam rate of 33-37 g/min and steam pressure of 43 psi, it delivers a satisfactory cleaning.
- Extra-long 10 feet hose will let you reach anywhere and any corner.
- A powerful jet nozzle focuses on the flow of steam and ensures every dirt and grime blast away.
- It contains an excellent steam lock switch to let you provide continuous steam without pressing the steam button frequently.
- The scrub pads have added scrubbing power to let you use the machine on larger surface areas.
2. LIGHT ‘N’ EASY Multifunctional Steam Mop – Best Upholstery Steam Cleaner
LIGHT ‘N’ EASY Multifunctional Steam Mop always comes with unique functionality to provide the users useful and versatile cleaning experience. It has a detachable handheld unit, so you can also use it as a handheld steam cleaner. No matter which way you use it, you will get your job done perfectly.
Utilizing the power of the low, medium, and high steam settings, you will be able to clean and disinfect not only your furniture but also everything. For example, you can clean your home floor, tiles, grout, vinyl plank, and sealed wood floor, etc. The cleaner delivers 110°C hot steam, so no dust, dirt, germs, or bacteria can survive.
The smart switch of this machine will help you prevent any steam releasing event when you place it in an upright position. You can tilt the handle and start sliding to let the steam activates for cleaning your furniture. You can also use this model as a perfect handheld steam cleaner for furniture.
LIGHT ‘N’ EASY Mop Main Features:
- It includes a touch sensor that allows you to activate steaming easily by placing your finger over the sensor.
- Powerful steam cleaning to defrost your fridge, clean your showers, and remove soap and mineral residue.
- The detachable feature of the model will let you detach the handheld unit and use it for multi-purpose jobs.
- It can deliver 212°F superheated steam to perform deep cleaning.
- It is capable of heating the steam within just 30 seconds.
3. Wagner Spraytech Steam Cleaner – Portable Steam Cleaner For Furniture
If you look for the best portable steam cleaner for furniture, you can consider Wagner On-demand Multipurpose Steam Cleaner to finish your jobs correctly. Because this model can amazingly clean all types of things and furniture such as chairs, delicate upholstery, sofas, leather, etc. It will also perfectly remove dirt, dust, grease, and grime. You can also clean your bathroom using a bathroom steam cleaner.
With a larger water tank containing the capability of holding up to 48 oz. of water, it can run for up to 45 minutes continuously. So it delivers a continuous steam flow for a longer time to enable you to complete your task without any interruption. You don’t need to stop your cleaning task to refill water frequently in the middle of your job.
The steamer can deliver heated steam of up to 212°F so you can remove all types of dirt, dust, grease, grime, germs, bacteria, etc. from your furniture and other surfaces. The added facility of this cleaner is that it has a beautiful wheel so you can carry and move it anywhere easily.
Wagner Spraytech Multipurpose Steam Main Features:
- It contains a powerful jet nozzle to deliver concentrated steam.
- The extension tubes of this machine let you reach every corner of your surface to clean smoothly.
- The excellent carrying handle allows you to carry it easily.
- Two power lights indicate when the steam cleaner is ready to provide steaming, and the heating element is giving steam.
- The steamer takes less than 10 minutes to heat up the water.
4. ThermaPro Elite 12 in 1 Steam Mop – Steam Mop For Furniture
If you look for a best budget steam cleaner with the unique shape, design, and multifunctional features, then Mop Cleaner ThermaPro Elite Easy-Detachable Handheld Cleaner is for you. There is actually no surface area or object where you cannot apply this model.
In addition to cleaning your furniture and upholstery, you can also clean and disinfect your kitchen, garment, clothes, any floor, tiles, etc. The multifunctional ability and versatile usages of this model have made it one of the best home steam cleaners for furniture and other objects and surface areas. You can clean mattress using a mattress steam cleaner.
The water tank of this cleaner can hold 8.5 fl oz/250ml water to let you perform your smaller cleaning tasks quickly. The cleaner takes 25 seconds only to produce steam, so you don’t need to wait a long time to start your cleaning task after switching it on. After you turn it on, the powerful nozzle will deliver continuous steam flow.
ThermaPro Elite 12 in 1 Main Features:
- It includes an extension rod to allow you to reach every corner of your furniture and surface.
- It has an exceptional triangular shape to clean the most hard-to-reach areas of your furniture, home, or kitchen.
- The easy-detachable handheld unit lets you use it as a handheld steam cleaner.
- It comes with a lot of multifunctional accessories to make your cleaning experience better.
- The power steam kills 99.99% of germs and bacteria in seconds.
5. PurSteam Best Steamers – Best Home Steam Cleaner
PurSteam Handheld Pressurized Steam Cleaner is a comparatively low price steam cleaner. But that doesn’t limit the brand to offer more features and versatile accessories. As well as other high-end steam cleaners, it can also give you a better cleaning experience, but the limitation of this model is that it contains fewer extra accessories.
Compared to some other costly models, it delivers you heated steam faster, and it takes only 3 to 4 minutes to heat the water. The design of this model is compact, and it is a lightweight cleaner. So you can easily carry it on your furniture surface or any other surface areas and apply steam perfectly.
With versatile 9 extra accessories, you can do all the cleaning tasks you need in your home. These accessories help you to clean your furniture, upholstery, curtains, etc. along with the home floor, tiles, grout, decorative pieces, windows, glasses, kitchen, and bathroom sinks, etc. This model is your perfect small steam cleaner for furniture.
PurSteam Main Features:
- You can detach the handheld unit and use it as a handheld steam cleaner.
- The straight and powerful nozzle will help you deliver continuous steam flow to clean your objects.
- The window squeegee is made of high-quality materials to ensure added durability.
- It comes with an extension hose so you can reach any corner and surface of your furniture and objects.
- It also includes a unique bent nozzle to let you complete your task smoothly and effectively.
What to Look for in a Quality Steam cleaner?
After providing the details of the top 5 best steam cleaner for furniture reviews, we would like to provide you with the steam cleaner buying guide. So it will help you to find out which one you should choose by matching the criteria. After reading this section, you will be able to select the best one from our list, or you can also opt for other models by learning what to consider before buying one.
- Usability for multiple surfaces: Before choosing a steam cleaner for furniture, you should check whether you can use it for various surfaces or not. Because sometimes you need to clean other surfaces with a steam cleaner.
- The capability of cleaning stain mark and surface dirt: The cleaning ability of a steam cleaner is a very important aspect. You should choose the one that can clean stain marks, tight and clogged dirt, etc.
- The killing ability of molds and bacteria: A steam cleaner not only cleans the surface or object, but it also needs to have the ability to kill molds, germs, bacteria, etc.
- Ease of set up and use: You should make sure that the cleaner is easy to set up and use before going to buy a steam cleaner. It should contain various easy operable functions to operate and apply.
- Warm-up time: Before going to choose a steam cleaner, you have to check the warm-up time of the cleaner. The faster it gets heat, the better it’s for you.
- Heat and pressure function: You should check whether the cleaner has different heat and pressure settings or not. The heating ability must be at least 200° F to disinfect the objects and kill germs and bacteria.
Note: In the above section, we have learned how to choose the best steam cleaner for furniture. But to know more and choose the best steam mop, you have to know some additional things. So reading this steam mop buying guide will help you a lot in this regard.
How to clean furniture with steam cleaner?
Furniture cleaning is a little different than floor or surface cleaning. So you should follow some different techniques to clean your furniture with a steam cleaner. If you follow the methods below to clean your furniture, you will get the optimal results. Below are some of the essential instructions you should follow to start cleaning your furniture:
- At first, wipe out the dirt and dust from your furniture.
- Then, vacuum the surface.
- After that, get your steam cleaner ready with required attachments, mop cloths or pads, and other accessories.
- Then, plugin the steam cleaner.
- Don’t add anything to the water tank and cleaner except water.
- Now, leave your furniture for some time to dry it after steam cleaning.
- Once you complete your cleaning task, clean the machine properly and store safely.
Note: To give you an idea of how to clean furniture with a steam cleaner, we have brought the above section for you. You can actually use a steam cleaner or a steam mop in the versatile cleaning tasks. So if you want to gather more knowledge about the fact, you need to read this article on how to use a steam mop?
Frequently asked questions:
In this part, you will get the answers to the most frequently asked questions so you will be able to enrich your knowledge. Now have a look at the answers below:
Is steam cleaner worth it?
A steam cleaner makes your cleaning tasks effortless and life enjoyable. It also saves you money and time. Using a steam cleaner, you get a hygienic home environment and fresh feeling. So a steam cleaner is worth buying.
Are steam cleaners dangerous?
No. There are no records of happening dangerous incidents so far with a steam cleaner. So you can use a steam cleaner safely and securely.
Can I clean my couch with a steam cleaner?
Yes, you can clean your couch with a steam cleaner. Apart from this, you can also clean your floors, windows, glasses, furniture, clothes, carpets, curtains, etc.
Should You Use Any Steam Cleaning Liquid?
You can use steam cleaning liquid in your steam cleaner. But it’s not mandatory to use. Moreover, manufacturers don’t recommend anything to use is the steam cleaner.
The typical scenario is that it’s quite tough for most of you to find out the best steam cleaner for furniture. You will get a lot of good quality steam cleaners for cleaning floors, various surfaces, and different objects. But only the expert can recommend the best one for cleaning the furniture. We have made the above list based on expert opinion, customer feedback, and versatile features. So we are confident that any of the models will do your job best depending on your variable needs.
However, we would like to recommend McCulloch Heavy-Duty Cleaner as it can make your cleaning task faster and save you extra time. It comes with more versatile accessories of 18 pieces. So you become more effective in your cleaning task. To enjoy the freedom of time-saving options and the power of sparkling cleaning, you can try this steam cleaner.