The thing you don’t want in your bathroom is a toilet with brown stains underneath the rim. If you are looking for ways to make your cleaning tasks faster and easier, steam is the method to go. You can even clean the bathroom without any harsh chemical cleaners. The high temperature, high pressurized steam easily unties and disbands dirt, grease, and grime, etc. With this process, you can steam clean toilet and bathroom areas.
Table of Contents
How to Steam Clean a Toilet
To do all the steam cleaning of a toilet and bathroom areas, all you need is a steam cleaner with the right fittings. After untying all the limescale, dirt, mark, and mold, applying a few microfiber towels will also be suitable.
Firstly, ensure you plug in your handheld steam cleaner, then you start to deep cleansing your toilet. You have to let the cleaner require time ready to produce steam at 100 °C or 212 °F.
Follow the steps sensibly to eliminate stains, destroy germs, and get a clean bathroom.
- Position the angle nozzle attachment on the hose of the steam cleaner.
- Steam the toilet bowl and underneath the rim at high pressure to untie the stains.
- Apply more steam on the hinges and the toilet seat edges to loosen rust on screws.
- Put on direct water from a running hose to cleanse the loosened dirt into the toilet bowl.
- Flush everything down the toilet drains.
- With a microfiber cloth, wipe off any remaining drops of water or steam. This wipe-off will leave your toilet clean and dry.
- Repeat the procedure if any parts of your toilet still have stains.
Steam Cleaning Other Bathroom Areas
If you flush with the lid open, germs splash all over your bathroom floor. You may make this mistake without knowing the matter.
So, your bathroom floor also needs thorough steam cleaning to sanitize it. Besides, you’ll need to attend another dirty shower and bathroom problems. Like
- Dark mold on shower floor tiles
- Brown spots on bathroom grout
- Shower curtains full of filth
- Dirty shower basins
Cleaning the Bathroom Floor
You already know that the grout lines look bad in any bathroom. At the first look, they seem screaming germs and dirt. However, calcium mineral also deposits on them. There’s a lot of soap scum on them make the bathroom floor slippery.
But steam mops a perfect solution to this problem. If your bathroom floor is made of tile, steam works magic in cleaning it. You require large amounts of concentrated steam to blast grime and wipe it away. Here is how to naturally clean the tiles’ bathroom floor.
- Prepare and Run the steam mop for a decent amount of time all over the floor.
- Change the mop attachment and use a spot cleaning one, if there are any blemished spot.
Steam Cleaning Sinks and Faucets
Cleaning around faucets on your sink may be quite a difficult task because they always accumulate dirt that forms a brown ring around them.
Washing a bathroom sink is a lot easier, with a steam cleaner. A portable high-pressure steam cleaner attached with the right brush is essential for this purpose.
The following procedure will make your sink sparkling clean and well sanitized.
- Attach a scrub brush on your steam cleaner.
- Flash steam and scrub all over the sink using the steam cleaning brush. Make sure the jets of steam pass along any joints and gaps between fittings.
- Also, scrub the faucets, pay attention to any tints on them for further action.
- To get rid of the loose dirt and grime, Splash clean water on the sink and faucets.
- Use a microfiber cloth to Wipe and polish the sink and faucets.
From the shower foam, curtains can accumulate slime and grime. For your bathroom in-depth cleaning process, these are the steps to steam clean shower curtains:
- Warm-up your garment steamer.
- Hang and spread the shower curtains on their rods.
- Put on steam over the surface with the steamer at a distance of about 6 inches. Do this along the length of your curtains from top to bottom.
- To remove any loose dirt remaining on the curtains wipe with a microfiber cloth.
Shower Doors and Walls
- Run a steam cleaner over the shower doors to untie soap scum and water spots.
- Use a microfiber towel to wipe off the loosened dirt.
- To get these clean swipes, re-run the Steam Cleaner with a microfiber attachment.
Before running the steam mop, you can spray a little vinegar on the walls and glass doors. This spraying will help to break the scum of soap and hard water.
Steam clean toilet and bathroom area works excellent, and it is easy. The high temperature from the pressurized steam breaks down dirt, limescale, and kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria without the use of any chemicals in your toilet and bathroom. This chemical-free method is effective at sanitizing your entire bathroom.
With good steam cleaning action, you can get any dull ceramic toilet surface shiny. This deep cleaning method can restore your bathroom and toilet surface as clean as new again.